1. It is a two-component modified epoxy resin adhesive.
2. Low viscosity, high fluidity and good wettability.
3. Excellent toughness and impact resistance.
4. Long operation time and convenient construction.
5. Excellent aging resistance and medium resistance.
6, three types of curing at room temperature, low temperature curing and curing under humid environment.
Scope of application
1. Reinforcement of building structure.
2. Concrete components and brick-concrete components are reinforced with steel plates, which are welded and then filled with structural glue.
3, marble, granite, tile veneer hollow drum perfusion paste.
4. Grouting and fixing of machine and equipment supports and grouting of bolts for hanging objects.
5. Grouting of prestressed steel cables.
6. Bonding, sealing, coating, protecting and strengthening of electronic components and instrument parts.
7, home improvement, various crack treatment.
Main performance index
Component A: light yellow transparent liquid
Component B: brown red liquid
Recommended ratio (weight ratio)
A: B = 1: 0.3 ～ 0.4
Density after mixing (g / cm 3 )
1.1 ± 0.1
Construction temperature (℃)
5 ～ 40
Application period (min)
25 ℃, ≥30
l 0 ℃ ， ≥50
Curing time (h)
25 ℃, 6 ～ 12
10 ℃, 24 ～ 36
Technical indicators (A grade glue)
Tensile strength, MPa
Tensile elastic modulus, MPa
≥3.0 × l 0 3
≥3.5 × l 0 3
Bending strength, MPa
≥45, and must not be brittle (fragmented) damage
60.5 without brittle (fragmented) damage
Compressive strength, MPa
Steel_standard value of tensile shear strength of steel, MPa
Uneven tear strength of steel-steel, KN / m
Steel-steel bond tensile strength, MPa
Positive tensile bond strength with concrete, MPa
≥2.5 and cohesive failure of concrete
3.0, and cohesive failure of C40 concrete
Non-volatile matter content (solid content),%
Decrease rate of shear strength after wet heat aging,%
Decrease rate of shear strength after 50 freeze-thaw cycles,%
Concrete and steel plate surface cleaning and grinding rough treatment → steel plate with adhesive and inflated bolts tightening → steel plate and steel plate are welded fully → sealant seals all gaps and holes → preparation of pouring glue → low pressure and low speed pressure pouring glue → steel plate Surface anticorrosive treatment.
1. The surface of concrete and steel plate must be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
2. Determine the best mix ratio by experiment before use.
3. Be sure to apply low pressure and low speed glue, tap the steel plate with a wooden hammer while filling.
4. If there are hollow drums, you can drill more than two holes to inject glue (one hole exhaust) to repair.
5. After construction, do not impact the steel plate within two days.
6. Try to ensure ventilation at the construction site.
Packaging, transportation, storage, safety
1. Packed in steel or plastic drums, 10Kg, 20Kg or according to user requirements.
2. This product is not toxic, flammable or explosive dangerous goods, and can be transported by general transportation.
3. Store in a dry, ventilated place away from sources of fire.
4. It should not be upside down, exposed to sunlight, rain, and should not collide with sharp metal.
5. Storage time: one year from the date of production. After one year, it must be tested and qualified before use.
6. During construction, please wear protective equipment to avoid direct skin contact with glue.
7, if accidentally splashed on the skin or clothes, immediately wash with acetone or alcohol. If it gets in your eyes, please rinse with plenty of water before going to the doctor.