● Two-component liquid, solidified by reaction at room temperature. The curing speed is adjustable and can be cured within tens of seconds to minutes.
● The compressive strength of the consolidated body can reach 50 ～ 60MPa. Can replace epoxy resin or polyurethane grout to block water and strengthen reinforcement.
● It has a large penetration radius and excellent hydrophobic properties. Pressure pushes the slurry to spread deep into the cracks, forming a tough and high-strength consolidation body, with the function of plugging water.
● Excellent adhesion to concrete materials and other substrates.
● Good resistance to acid, alkali, salt and many organic solvents, and good chemical resistance. Water blocking reinforcement has good durability.
● Epoxy modified polyurethane, curing agent and various additives.
● Temporary water blocking and reinforcement during water inrush during subway and tunnel TBM excavation.
● Leakage and reinforcement of construction joints and structural cracks
● Leakage, sealing, waterproofing and reinforcement of ponds, water towers, basements, and shelters.
● Surface crack repair of concrete cracks and bonding and strengthening of various building materials.
Typical performance index
Colorless or light yellow transparent viscous liquid
Light yellow or brown transparent viscous liquid
Density, g / cm 3
Non-volatile matter content /% ≥
Induction gel time, min
1 ～ 3
Compressive strength, MPa ≥
Tensile strength, MPa ≥
Adhesive strength, MPa ≥