● Single component, no metering and mixing required.
● It has good hydrophobic properties, high chemical stability, high strength and good toughness.
● It has a large penetration radius and solidification volume ratio. When it reacts with water, it releases CO 2 and the pressure generated by the gas pushes the slurry to spread deep into the cracks to form a tough consolidated body.
● Good resistance to acid, alkali and organic solvents, and good chemical resistance.
● Excellent bonding performance with concrete base and other building materials.
● The viscosity and curing speed of grout glue can be adjusted according to the needs of the project.
● Polyether polyol, polyisocyanate and various additives.
● Leakage plugging and waterproof and anticorrosive coatings for buildings such as pools, water towers, basements, and shelters.
● Ground reinforcement of underground tunnels and buildings and dust-proof treatment on the ground.
● Leakage and reinforcement of deformation joints, construction joints and structural cracks in construction projects.
● Curtain grouting and reinforcement for curtains of ports, wharves, pier, dams, and hydropower stations.
● Retaining wall plugging in geological drilling, selective water plugging in oil extraction and water inrush and water stopping in mines.
● Corrosion protection of metal and concrete pipes and steel structure.
● Bonding and strengthening of various building materials.
Typical performance index
Light yellow or brown transparent viscous liquid
Density, g / cm 3 ≥
Viscosity, mpa.s ≤
Setting time, s ≤
Foaming rate,% ≥
Non-volatile matter content /% ≥