1. Large feed opening: Although the size is not large, the feed opening and production capacity of the impact crusher are very large. The design of the feed opening combines the volume and crushing strength of the whole machine to ensure the production while improving the feed. the amount.
2. The hammer is more wear-resistant: The hammer is a wearing part of the impact crusher. The anti-wear and impact ability are important criteria for judging the quality of the hammer. The hammer of the impact crusher is made of imported composite manganese steel. Tooth shape and structure, increase revenue.
3. The finished product has good grain shape: The finished product with good grain shape can better meet the requirements of high standard materials. The impact crusher uses the interaction of the plate hammer and the liner to crush the stone. A stone undergoes high-intensity impact, collision, and shear. And broken, broken more fully.
Cone broken-"double kill"
1. Complete protection device: The cone crusher adopts spring or hydraulic protection device to achieve instant overload protection. The hydraulic protection system also includes an integrated oil temperature and oil level sensor, controller, display, contactor and oil pump motor.
2. Environmental protection and energy saving: As a new type of crusher, cone crusher responds to environmental protection and energy saving calls. It is equipped with advanced dust removal devices, mufflers and standard energy-saving motors, which greatly reduces noise and dust pollution, reduces energy consumption, and achieves green and low energy consumption. Consumption production.
3. Uniform particle size of the finished product: The cone crusher adopts the principle of lamination and crushing, which can better obtain the finished product with neat grain size and uniform particle size. According to the particle size requirements, it can be divided into four cavity types: medium crushed, medium fine crushed, fine crushed and extra fine crushed.
incredible! The cone crusher and impact crusher are known as soon as they are launched. The impact crusher PK cone crusher is a "duel of the strong". Which one to choose depends on the requirements of the size of the original ore, the grade of the finished product, and the time of production.
Impact crusher: http://www.hxposuiji.com/cp3.html
Cone Crusher: http://www.hxposuiji.com/cp10.html
Jaw Crusher: http://www.hnhxpsj.com/