Exhibition time: September 20-23, 2019, once a year
Location: Nanning, Guangxi, China International Convention and Exhibition Center
Address of the exhibition hall: No. 106, Minzu Avenue, Qingxiu District, Nanning, Guangxi (get off at the Metro Line 1 to the Exhibition Center Station and go directly to the exhibition hall)
Exhibition scale: an exhibition area of 129,500 square meters; 23 exhibition halls, 5,800 booths; more than 2,600 exhibitors; more than 65,000 professional visitors, and 89 buyers groups
Organizers: Ministry of Commerce of China, Ministry of Commerce of Vietnam, Ministry of Commerce of Cambodia, Ministry of Commerce of Indonesia, Ministry of Trade of Laos, Ministry of Commerce of Myanmar, Ministry of Commerce of Malaysia, Ministry of International Trade and Industry of Thailand, Ministry of Commerce of Philippines, Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore, Ministry of Trade and Industry of Brunei, Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources, ASEAN Secretariat
Organizer: People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
Organizer: Nanning Zhanyue Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
The China-ASEAN Expo was initiated by Premier Wen Jiabao of the State Council of China. It is a national and international economic and trade exchange event hosted by the People's Government of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and co-sponsored by the competent economic and trade authorities of 10 countries and the ASEAN Secretariat. The fair aims to "promote the construction of China-ASEAN free trade area, share cooperation and development opportunities", covers three major contents of commodity trade, investment cooperation and service trade, and is a new platform for China and ASEAN to expand business cooperation.
It is 27 years since China and ASEAN established a dialogue relationship. The trade between China and ASEAN 27 years ago was only 8 billion U.S. dollars, and now it is as high as more than 470 billion U.S. dollars, an increase of nearly 60 times. Alibaba CEO Ma Yun said at the opening ceremony of the "Thirteenth China-ASEAN Expo": The China-ASEAN Expo will enable us to appreciate the huge potential of trade to promote the economies of ASEAN countries. Alibaba will seize this great opportunity and role to expand in Investment and development in the ASEAN region.
The last ASEAN Expo closely linked to the construction of the upgraded version of the China-ASEAN Free Trade Area, highlighted international capacity cooperation, promoted the implementation of major projects, and significantly improved economic and trade effectiveness. The new expansion hall of Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center was opened, with an additional exhibition area of 30,000 square meters and a total number of 5800 booths. The scale of the exhibition and the number of companies exhibited reached record highs. Companies from different countries applied for more than 129,500 square meters of exhibition area, 17.73% more than the planned area. The actual number of participating companies was 2,669, an increase of 21% over the previous session. The actual exhibition area was 110,000 square meters, of which the exhibition area of 10 ASEAN countries and countries outside the region was 30,000 square meters, an increase of 28.6% over the previous session; 1,590 booths were used, an increase of 22.7% over the previous session, accounting for 27.4% of the total number of booths. Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, 7 ASEAN countries, pavilions. Outside the region, 65 companies from 18 countries participated.
Purpose of Exhibition:
1. Project docking: Well-known domestic and foreign investment and financing institutions are invited to select high-quality projects in 11 countries, provide project release, query and matching services, and arrange on-site negotiations and docking for investors
2. Trade matching: provide matching service, select high-quality buyers at home and abroad, and arrange on-site negotiations and docking for corresponding exhibitors.
3. Procurement briefing: invite world-renowned purchasing groups and institutions to publish purchasing lists to help exhibitors grasp market demand in a timely manner.
4. Special promotion meeting: On-site promotion meeting for 10 ASEAN countries and key domestic provinces and cities will be held to release project information and seek partners
Invite professional buyers through multiple effective channels and powerful databases:
1. The economic and trade authorities of the 11 countries and the business offices of the Chinese embassies in ASEAN countries invited buyers
2, 3 million own database, 400,000 world buyer database invited
3. More than 50 business associations at home and abroad jointly organized an industry procurement group
4. We are inviting world top 500 companies and well-known Chinese and foreign companies to purchase at the conference
5. Provinces and cities in China organize professional procurement delegations to participate in the procurement
6. The competent authorities of the country's building materials industry, the building materials association, the building materials company, the construction group, and the engineering academy fully invited professional buyers
1. Doors, windows, wall equipment and brick making machines: plastic steel / aluminum alloy / steel doors, security doors, security doors, fire doors, insulation doors, antique copper doors, art glass doors, solid wood doors, composite doors, steel / plastic / Steel / aluminum alloy windows, shutters, integrated panel houses, light steel villas, door and window accessories and auxiliary materials, various raw materials, wall equipment and brick processing equipment.
2. Building ceramics and sanitary equipment: all kinds of wall and floor tiles, mosaics, bathrooms, bathtubs, showers, toilets, washbasins, bathroom hardware / accessories, bathroom mirrors, sauna pool facilities, water heaters, heaters, bathroom cabinets Wait.
3. Coatings, chemical building materials: wall / waterproof / floor coatings, dry mortar, adhesives, admixtures, auxiliaries, construction adhesives, tapes, caulks, rust-proof materials, building waterproof materials, anti-leak materials , Waterproof technology and related equipment, painting equipment, etc.
4. Pipes for the pipe industry: new water supply pipes, pipes: U-PVC, PP-R, PP-C, PE, composite pipes, galvanized steel pipes, ductile steel pipes, aluminum-plastic pipes, PEX geothermal pipes, PPR geothermal pipes, PE geothermal Pipes, other radiant heating pipes; drainage pipes, pipes: PVC (solid wall and hollow) pipes, UPVC drainage pipes, PE drainage pipes, stainless steel pipes, cast iron pipes, cement concrete pipes, clay pipes, etc .;
5.Ground flooring materials: solid wood flooring, solid wood composite flooring, laminate flooring, softwood flooring, stone flooring, bamboo flooring, various flooring materials, etc., handmade, mechanism carpets, textile flooring materials, other flooring materials, accessories, Supplies, etc.
6. Ceiling ceilings and curtain walls: ceilings, integrated ceilings, aluminum-plastic panels / stainless steel / points / units / metal curtain walls, curtain wall accessories and processing equipment, sunlight panels, thermal insulation strips, plaster products, etc.
7. Architectural and decorative hardware: architectural hardware, decorative hardware (locks, handles), iron products, hardware accessories, hardware casting, etc.
8. Interior and home decoration: overall home, wall cabinet, sliding door, partition, wall / wallpaper and accessories, sound insulation materials, etc.
9. Kitchen equipment and accessories: overall cabinets, artificial stone / natural stone, faucets, kitchen accessories and equipment, etc.
1. Complete the booth reservation form, sign and seal it, and fax or send it to the exhibition booth;
2. The Organizing Office will confirm the content of the exhibitor's application in writing and arrange the booth according to the confirmed content;
3. The booth will send the exhibiting manual to the exhibiting companies. For details of the specific process, please refer to the manual.
4. The fee must be paid in time as required by the confirmation letter. If the payment is overdue, the exhibition office has the right to adjust and cancel the booth.
Address: 1205, Ginza, Wanda Office Building, 118 Extension Line, Dongge Road, Qingxiu District, Nanning, Guangxi, China
Telephone: 0771—5715302 Fax: 0771—5715302
Contact: Mo Wenjia Mobile: 15177786832
WeChat: zzmwj12 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact <br /> Contact: Miss Mo Address: 1205, Ginza, Wanda Office Building, 118 Dongge Road, Qingxiu District, Nanning, Guangxi, China